Discovering Stored Treasures

Discovering Genealogy, One Ancestor at a Time.

Friday, March 30, 2012

Guest Blog on Geni.com: How I Met the Bloomfields

Today, I was featured on Geni.com's blog! It was an honor to be invited to write for their blog. I am a big fan of Geni.com and their website. In my guest blog titled: "How I Met the Bloomfields" I share with the Geni community how their website connected me to the Bloomfield branch of my family.
    Visit Geni.com/blog/how-i-met-the-bloomfields to read my latest post!

To read another guest blog by Smadar, visit the 10DayBookclub


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on that guest post, Smadar! Interesting research story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jacqi. It's only the tip of the iceberg as to how much the relatives I met on Geni have help my research!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on the guest post spotlight!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your comments!